Clock Mouse Clock Mouse

A decent first

You had some really bizarre virtual camera work at the beginning. It made for some choppy cuts. What should have been one zoom was kind of split up. I actually thought the use of the morphing tween on the mouse was kind of humorous. It seems like you animated by changing the position of stationary objects. That's a good start, anyway. That ought to give you some experience with the frame timings when it's time for movie-clipping body parts and stuff. Yay!

DeadEndWorldStudios responds:

Thanks. It was suposed to be a zoom but i could never get it to work right.

Where's my cat? Where's my cat?

Predictable

When I saw the arched eyebrows, I knew that an immediate gun death would soon follow. The pacing could use work. Too many intervals of absolutely nothing happening. If the gag is just going to be a cat being shot and burning, the cartoon should be accordingly short. Those gaps of nothing are what will deter a lot of people from wanting to finish a cartoon.

Hessifer responds:

I completely agree with everything in this review. I'm just practicing so I can get on to something actually thought out but not have it look like shit. Also you're full of shit. Years later I'm still laughing at this.