Reverie: an odd sim date Reverie: an odd sim date

Fun stuff, it just looks like you could use a bool or something to keep track of whether the music has been toggled on or off. It's possible to overlap several instances of the background music right now since the "sound on" button doesn't get disabled upon click.

Scrap Metal Scrap Metal

Awesome! I liked that Boris Binker was actually Smithy in tank form......or is it just uncanny? it's nice that you can sequence 10 rounds at once - i've played too many r/p/c where you choose one round at a time (alex kidd, the monkey kombat crap from monkey island, etc)

DarkTimmy responds:

HA! So glad you liked the game. I really appreciate your time and the nice comment! Thank you! Best, -Tim

The House The House

The fish's dialog box is extending past the bottom of the stage. I reached a point where I couldn't respond because of this and got stuck. This was in Google Chrome. The graphics are awesome; I love your 3D effect.

Dark Cave Escape Dark Cave Escape

Neat art style, and it was quick and easy. There is a bit of a showstopper bug though; if you don't happen to inspect the mirror last, then you can't revisit it and can't solve the room. You should test several play scenarios before publishing to see if the player can end up left in a state like this. These could be a little more fun and a little less frustrating if you do some more QA. This game does leave me looking forward to more polished submissions like this from you. Keep it up.

Escape to the Temple Escape to the Temple

I had some fun. Is there no way to reset the digits on the 3 dots puzzle? They all continue to increase past 9 instead of looping back to zero and I'm not seeing that there's a way to reset their values in the game. It would be nice to be able to revisit all areas in the game even when there are no clues or interactions left there. I really the drawing style.

Mega Robin 3 Mega Robin 3

Game died in the Mario sequence after touching a coin right beside the exit.

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

Yay!

It reminds me of that DAMN Battletoads motorcycle level underground! You brought a searing, painful fragment of my past back! I must give you props for not including the space invaders that steal part of my health gauge. I like the sudden speed shifts. Great game.